05 - 07 October, 2020
+44 207 368 9446
Join the LogiMed Network
LogiMed is Europe’s annual meeting place and professional development forum for regional supply chain leaders from top medical device manufacturers. With emphasis on peer-to-peer interaction, supply chain leaders solve their biggest challenges by learning from 45 of the most experienced and forward thinking supply chain practitioners in the world.
With dedicated content for both logistics and planning leaders as well as those heading up overall supply chain strategy, LogiMed delivers answers and solutions to your most pressing, time-critical challenges including how to gain end-to-end supply chain visibility, how to overcome UDI, GS1 and Rohos regulatory hurdles, and how to manage the impact of M&A on your supply chain.
Hear Topics That Matter
- Learn from the industry’s thought leaders as they reveal their own supply chain investment and transformation priorities
- Benchmark against the most innovative companies in Europe as they leverage new technologies to gain better visibility of their end-to-end supply chain
- Gain comprehensive insight into how you can turn customers and suppliers into true value-add partners.
- Help manufacturers allocate their supply chain capacity more effectively
- Become a global partner, truly integrated and aligned with your client’s priorities all over the world
- Demonstrate your cross-border capabilities and help clients understand and overcome local regulations
- Assist manufacturers with new tools and strategies for optimising demand, forecast and capacity planning
- Help your clients gain accurate and real-time visibility into their supply chain operations
"LogiMed provides an opportunity for leading global medical device manufacturers and European hospitals to build a community focused on improving the global medical device supply chain"
- Kevin Stout, Executive Director, MedSC LLC
Get Involved. Be Part of:
Medical Device Supply Chain Professionals Joining us in Rotterdam
Thought-Leading Speakers From Across Europe
Hours of Networking
Days Packed With Insightful Content
How to drive execution of global supply chain strategies and directions through a performance measurement framework in global companies is a key challenge. I hope to learn more about how important industry players will handle today’s challenges in the health care industry, what trends in Supply Chain are surfacing and what answers Supply Chain could or should provide
Sikko Zoer, Senior Director Supply Chain Europe, Medtronic
The quality of the delegates is great and includes the decision maker which is great to see, everyone here is at the right level, director level, VP level, and also importantly some consultants in the industry which enable us as a supplier to build more of an independent view
Peter Nichols, Managing Director, Panyechnik International
I value this event because it brings all aspects of the medical device supply chain together in an atmosphere where people are really open to share their thoughts and discuss with each other and to agree but also to disagree. I also think there is a pretty good mix of manufacturers, logistics providers and other industry participants
Johan Beukema, Partner, Healthcare, Buck Consultants International
Want to check out the previous year program? View it here